You are dreaming of a surf camp 100% surf in Biarritz? you are between 14 and 18 years old,
look no further, you are at the right spot! Our courses are for all
- The surf camp Biarritz Surf Training can host up to 20 people. It is located in Biarritz, 15-minute on foot from the Côte des Basques beach and the town center,
- We offer stays for the Easter, Summer and All Saints’ Day holidays.
- Stays are on a minimum of 1 week, arrivals at the surf camp are on Sunday afternoon and departures are on Saturday morning. For a stay of two weeks or more, the weekend is offered.
- We provide transfers from Biarritz train station or airport, both on arrival and departure.
- The surf camp is composed of 4 rooms for 4 to 5 people, all with bathroom. The whole building is equipped with a WIFI connexion.
- Our packages are full board from Sunday evening to Saturday morning. All meals are homemade from starter to dessert.
- We offer two surf lessons of 2 hours per day which are set according to the tide hours. The material, board and wetsuit, is provided.
- For the inter-surf and the evenings, the teenagers are supervised by a team of animators BAFA. On the program, discovery of the city of Biarritz, evening gatherings at the beach or surf camp. Animations are also organized according to the events of the city of Biarritz (Biarritz surf festival, Night surfing, competitions…)
TEENS SURF CAMP EASTER 2019
TEENS SURFCAMP JUNE 2019
TEENS SURF CAMP SUMMER 2019
Surf & French
Biarritz Surftraining offers the opportunity to combine surf lessons and French, all at once, in association with the Alliance Francaise. These courses are intended for young non-French speakers that are at least 16 year old. Students who benefit from this program are hosted in a French family with full board. French courses are held in the mornings and there are 20 hours a week. This combination of sports activities and educational courses is the perfect way to improve your French skills in an enjoyable and picturesque setting. This package also includes 3 sessions of surfing and one cultural activity per week. The surf sessions last 1h 30 each , and they are are carried out and supervised by our qualified surf instructors. (Surfing hours vary depending on tide times and weather conditions.).
This formula offers all the advantages that will make your stay a delight:
• The Alliance Franciase has the label “French Foreign Language Quality”, State issued.
• Our instructors have a lot of experience and our surf school has been open for more than 30 years. They use interactive and action-based teaching methods.
Surf and french
* Prices valid until 31/12/2019